Sunday, December 20, 2009

SNOW!!!

Yup, we got quite the snow storm here last night/this morning. In fact I think all of New England got slammed with this storm. I have no idea what the exact snow fall is... you know, in inches... but I did manage to wrap myself up in warm clothes and go check it out...........




Then I went to go see what kind of snowy state my car was in....




.... and I couldn't figure out what that big bump/poof on the back of the roof was.... had my car gone to the Jersey Shore while I was sleeping? I decided to try brushing the snow off it and find out. (BTW, I do NOT recommend this if you are just wearing pajama bottoms tucked into an ancient pair of Ugg boots you just found in the basement, a poofy winter coat that limits your movement, and no gloves/mittens. Seriously... bad idea!)

So I started to brush it off....


.... and the mystery bump revealed itself.....


Apparently there was a tree that wanted to canoodle with my car.

My hands were so cold at this point I just gave up and decided there really wasn't anything I needed in town, and staying by the warm fire and reading was a much better idea. Alas... a warm fire meant more wood... so my freezing hands had to dig through the recently stacked piles...





I dug through... got some wood... and now I am going back to reading my book, but first... check out the diva dog (Niela, pronounced "knee-luh") romping around....



No comments:

Post a Comment