Monday, July 4, 2011

I Crack Me Up

Have you ever used that "private browsing" feature on public(ish) 'puters, or logged into something like facebook from a place you've never logged into from before? If so, then you'll understand what this is....
At one of my jobs I have full internet access, but we have our own internet, so some of the people in the office next door pop over to use my 'puter to check things on the internet ... and I like my privacy among people I don't know too well... so every time I log in, &/or log out of facebook (which is an incredible cure for boredom some days), I have to rename my "location" because I use the "private browsing" feature. Once I realized it'd send a message to my cell phone... it became fun to log in & out constantly, yesterday alone will show you why:






...and it's not like this was the first time I figured out how to crack myself up.........


I love that I can make myself giggle. I may be the only one snickering, but... whatever... anything that makes my day better is TOTALLY worth it :)

5 comments:

  1. Well that's just silly, if Jason Statham logged into your Facebook, it would have exploded. A cupcake with sneakers, though, is totally reasonable. I didn't even know this was a thing. Thanks for the work-time fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cupcake in sneakers. I bet that cupcake is not very tasty.

    Also, I still have a bit of a thing for Benicio del Toro. Excess Baggage was on Sunday night and I was so thrilled but I fell asleep 10 minutes into it. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OoOoOoO all those hawt guys. How do you get anything done, tee hee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If this is at work should you not be working??? I hope your boss doesn't read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pickleope- Know what sucks? I can't have Jason Statham log in twice :(

    Cake Betch- passing out, dead sober, is something I have become infamous for these past few months. I feel ya.

    Simon- if this was a normal job, one where I didn't have two or three hours of "free" time where even my boss tells me to screw around on facebook or use the internet, then yeah, Id be working. As it is, there isn't much "work" to do while there since I do it all at the time I'm expected to do, and do it right the first time :)

    ReplyDelete