Tuesday, January 4, 2011

FML

I'm not here to try to sell stuff (unless I actually write a book, or make something cool... in which case please! buy the fuck out of it!)... but this book... dear god I have been laughing so hard that the tears are still not dry as I type this...... please, do yourselves a favor and go get it, or be a cheap ass like me and read it standing in the book store laughing waaay too loudly.


F My Life is based on the website of the same name (www.FMyLife.com)... and here are some lovely moments that might very well bring laughter filled tears to your eyes as well......


"Today, my boyfriend broke up with me. I cried and told him that I loved him. He gave me a quarter and told me to call someone who cared. I threw the quarter in his face and ran. I waited for the bus, but when I got on, I realized I was 25 cents short of the fare. I walked home in the rain."
 
"Today, my boss fired me via text message. I don't have a text messaging plan. I paid 25 cents to get fired."
 
"Today, I got in line at the grocery store. The woman in front of me looked right at me, turned to her friend, and said "That reminds me, I forgot to get acne cream."
 
"Today, my 5 year old nephew showed me green martians he'd made with his new Play Doh set. I smiled and said, "Wow! Now, how about some blue martians!" He looked at me and replied, "How about some blue shut the fuck up!".

... you're welcome ;p

1 comment: