Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Oh, But There's More!

I've been repeatedly told by a few people (yes, SBW, I listened) that I needed to post a "follow up" to this blog post (it's okay.. go read it, I'll wait.... it won't take you long, it's like a paragraph long at best.)

So.. this past winter when that conversation was mentioned.. one of the people who was actually the person working for Blacks back then had this to say:
Absolutely Click To Enlarge!


Don't you just love it when things not only continue to be funny... but get funnier? :)

*note* on the off chance someone is daft enough to cry racism or tell me that none of this is funny... you A)have ZERO sense of humor and have taken ALL of this out of context & B) should go away, now.

5 comments:

  1. I love this story, a simple ambiguity that flushes peoples true opinions. Who amongst us doesn't have a bigoted relative somewhere?

    SBW

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do a bit on the radio station here in Ohio where they were talking about how dangerous the black ice is and how it should be avoided and to watch out for black ice.

    They had one of show's hosts (who is Indian) call and complain that the radio was racist for telling people to avoid black GUYS.

    Might not sound funny but it's pretty cute to actually hear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's all in good fun. Then again, I'm Scottish and share that sense of humour...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old people are funny, even thought they normally intend to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cake Betch

    Classic - I would have laughed 'till I cried - it's not available online is it?

    SBW

    ReplyDelete