Monday, April 11, 2011

Let The Battle Begin

Oh yes... I honestly wrote back to this one, and I am eagerly awaiting their reply....

click to enlarge...


Dear Leota Joel-
How many penispills will arrive after I order them? Will there be at least 50? Are these penispills like sea monkeys? Sea monkeys that are total dicks? (!!! please say yes! please say yes!!!!!) Do I put them in water and watch them grow? This "enhancement" you mention, will it make them stronger/smarter? Will they be like SUPERpenises? (SUPERpeni?) I need to know ASAP so I can start planning the tactical training for the penis army I intend to grow & train. Please get back to me quickly as war is brewing in my pond out back where some koi out there are taking over and need to be taken down a notch.
Thank you - GG

No comments:

Post a Comment