Monday, April 4, 2011

No Sweat

Starlight over at Crazy Thoughts made the mistake very kindly asked me to write a guest post on her blog about inspiration. So, after I re-read the request, because it was very late at night when I initially read it and my first reaction was "really? a blog post about sweat?!" - no dumb ass, INSPIRATION, not perspiration (*SMH*), it took me all of a nano second to know what I'd write about… SO… please travel over to her blog today, read my guest post (ignore any and all typos on my part) and by all means peruse Starlight's blog. She is one of the sweetest bloggers out there, and I just adore her.

I will be back to my erratically non-scheduled blogging shortly, in the meantime- ENJOY

♥-Goofy Girl

PS. should any of you be interested in doing a guest post on my blog, I would LOVE that. I'm starting a series of posts from other bloggers with a specific topic in mind (which I'll gladly inform you of should you be interested), if you think you'll have anything to say on the matter, or even something else... please contact me ♥ (link to my email is >> over there >> on the right)

2 comments: